»

Friday, July 11, 2014

New Catalogue Projects

So by now you will have devoured the new catalogue and drooled over all the new stuff right?

You will have no doubt seen the new "Fry Box" and "Hamburger Box" Bigz dies and if you could see some possibilities, you might have surfed the net for some ideas. Well I did and I found some pretty cute ideas. One of them that took my fancy was a cute cat on pinterest by  Karen.

I CASed but changed it a little with my version
Pic of the Week Award

Notice the coloured ribbon? I coloured my Stampin' Up! white organza ribbon with my NEW Coastal Cabana Belendabilities (alcohol marker).

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this Kitty, Heather!! I love the changes you made to the original. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, thanks for showing this one!

    ReplyDelete