»

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tag Topper Punch

Don't you just love all the products in the new Ocassions mini catalogue?

I know I've said it before but, this has got to be the best yet:)

I after viewing a number of ideas online using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, I set about designing something for my next class.

Michelle Last has some great ideas on how to bypass the 2" "channel"  of the topper punches so that you can punch any sized card. so I set about designing something for my next class.

I made a handbag style of card for a friend recently and it turned out "ok" but I fiddled around with my original idea and improved on it to come up with this.

The flower was made with the Spiral Flower Die (new mini cat) and Creped Paper ( main cattie) and I have embossed it with the Sale-a-Bration reward embossing folder (Decorative dots). Of course the new Gold Washi Tape had to be featured (to make the dots on the top flap).

Pic of the Week Award

 I have "valley folded" the base so that the card will sit flat in an envelope.
And the inside.
 Now I have lovely pink spotted fingers from moulding reinker into clay to make the marbled clay flower:) 
I designed this pouch around the Kinder chocolate bar. I used Brad bases with Real Red candy Dots and the Sweet Sorbet DSP free reward from Sale-a-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment