»

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gold Accented cards

I just love all the gold and silver stuff Stampin' Up! have been producing!! I have a preference for the gold though and I'm just loving the fancy Foil Vellums, Foil card, gold Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape, metalic inks etc. Many of them have just been released in the new "Occasions" mini catalogue. (browse the mini catalogue by clicking the link on the right side of my blog).

These are a couple of the gold accented cards I have taught at recent classes, inspired by Amy K; I have used the gold Watercolour Wonder Washi tape in strips behind the main sentiment.


This one uses the stamp set "Another Great Year" from the Ocassions Mini.




If you would like supplies to recreate something similar, just order online by clicking the "Shop Now" button on the right side of my blog or email me your order:)


No comments:

Post a Comment