»

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tea anyone?

I am hosting a Stampin Up! "High Tea" this weekend and I made my inviations with the help of MDS (My Digital Studio), the digital programme from Stampin'Up!. I used the Tea Shoppe stamp set to get my out line, then I flipped the image and brought the two images together so they slightly overlapped (giving me a tea cup I could fold in half and would stand like a card.)

I got the idea after seeing an owl card that Bronwyn Eastley had done with MDS in a similar way and then ironically, after I had done my tea cups I saw that Bronwyn had done something similar with a tea cup. Great minds as they say:)

I could have printed the tea cup with the stamped design but didn't want to use all that ink seeing I was making a few inviations so I covered them with DSP.

Although the cups had to then be fussy cut, I was pleased with the result.

This is a pic of one of the finished products.








1 comment: