»

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Betsy's Blossom's

This is a card I CASed from a friend and fellow demo Debbie Lamb using the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and Floral District DSP. I changed mine just a little from the original. What a quick and easy card to make when using DSP.
The base card is Summer Starfruit matted with an old favourite, Rich Razzleberry.

Using this card as my inspiration, I designed another card using the large chysanthemum flower from Betsy's Blossoms punched out with the large 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (p184 main catalogue) and the NEW smaller 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle punch (pg7 Holiday Mini).
I used the ever so gorgeous Glimmer Brads (p174) on my sentiment banner. The card front was run through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder to give an "inlaid" embossing effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment