»

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pressed Flowers

I always wanted to try this technique and I have to say my first attempt was not pretty. Hey but now I have my "Blossom Party" Bigz Die, there is  no stopping me:)
What do you think? I bet you don't know how I did the middle flowers with DSP? ha ha, I can teach you of course ( and the secret is that is does use the same Bigz Die but in a different way). If you are interested in learning this technique, please email your interest and I will make a date.

This one I made for a friend and customer who is convalescing after an operation. The pic is not as good as I'd hoped but I have used the little clear "Bitty Buttons" that came out in a previous mini but are still available $9.75


I placed self adhesive rhinestones in the centre of these flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment